This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
- Oliver Porter talks about Sandy Springs Georgia, the town that privatized almost everything.
- Andrew Walden, Publisher of the Hawaii Free Press talks about police body cameras, and cane burning on Maui.
- Joe Pluta of the West Maui Taxpayers Association talks about Maui’s homelessness problem.
- Matt Clayton of the Acton Academy talks about teaching kids to think like entrepreneurs.
- Mark Hyde talks about a new model for Maui’s government.
- Ken Schoolland, Economist and Grassroot Institute Scholar talks about protectionism, as demonstrated in his book, The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible.
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.