This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Angus McKelvey, State Representative for West Maui
– Tom Yamachika of the Tax Foundation of Hawaii
– The West Maui Taxpayers Association’s Panel on Homelessness
– Pamela Tumpap, President of the Maui Chamber of Commerce
– Phil Health, an Uber Driver on Maui
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.