This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Pedro Gaperao, a Native Hawaiian concerned about the race-based election in Hawaii.
– Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press
– Joe Pluta, President of the West Maui Improvement Foundation
– Pat Brock, a small business owner
– Valerie Sisneros, a small business owner
– Ken Schoolland, economist and author of The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible: a Free Market Odyssey
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.