This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Former Liutenant Governor Duke Aiona about Grassroot Institute’s work in a Supreme Court Victory to preserve the Aloha Spirit.
– Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press
– Senator Sam Slom about hidden Taxes in Hawaii
– Erik Root, Grassroot Institute Scholar about Certificate of Need laws in Hawaii
– Joe Henchman, Vice President at the National Tax Foundation about Hawaii’s Tax Ranking
– Ken Schoolland, economist and author of The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible: a Free Market Odyssey
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.