This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Charlie Jencks, Owners Representative for Honua’ula Partners and Manager for Pacific Rim Land
– Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press about the TMT decision’s affect on Maui
– Sean Mitsui and Clarke Velasco, President and Secretary of the Young Americans for Liberty at UH Manoa
– Dr. Steven Dollar, Coastal Resources Specialist at the University of Hawaii at Manoa about bleaching on Maui’s reefs
– Charlotte Igo, Managing Business Partner for Complete Hospice of Hawaii about the certificate of need process on Maui
– Ken Schoolland, economist and author of The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible: a Free Market Odyssey
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.