This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Tom Blackburn-Rodriguez, a consultant for GoMaui about water rights.
– Andrew Walden, publisher of Hawaii Free Press
– Jonathan Williams, Vice President for the Center for Fiscal Reform at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)
– Sean Mitsui, President of Young Americans for Liberty at UH Manoa
– Ken Schoolland, Author and Economist
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.