This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Joe Pluta, West Maui Taxpayers Association
– Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press
– Gene Zarro, Kihei Charter Schools
– James M. Taylor, Forbes, Heartland Institute
– Ken Schoolland, Author and Economist
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.