What do you know about the rail project? Did you know:
· Trains will run every 3 minutes in each direction; a train every 1½ minutes at 83 decibels!
· They say it will cost $5.5 billion. Experience says $7 billion. Property tax hike coming?
· Riders are supposed to increase by 31,000 daily more than if we do nothing; that is $212,000 for every new rider!
· To run the train increases its share of the city budget from 11 percent to 15 percent. Property tax hike?
· The city says, “Traffic congestion will be worse in the future with rail than what it is today.”
Click below to find out more!