This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Michael Lilly, former attorney general for Hawaii about the Native Hawaiian Election
– Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press
– Jared Meyere of the Manhattan Institute to talk about AirBNB on Maui
– Lenie Lawrence about the new Federal Registration Rules on drones
– Phil Heath, an Uber driver on Maui about Honolulu County’s new proposed rules to regulate ridesharing
– Ken Schoolland, economist and author of The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible: a Free Market Odyssey
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.