This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Tom Yamachika, of the Tax Foundation of Hawaii
– Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press
– Bill Bergman, director of research at Truth in Accounting
– Paul Harleman, Senate Minority Budget Director
– Meg Garvin, executive director at the National Crime Victim Law Institute
– Ken Schoolland, Author and Economist
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 1110 AM 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.