This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Chun James, a private citizen who’s land is being seized
– Mayor Alan Arakawa and Councilwoman Elle Cochran on the
Future of Farming on Maui
– Andrew Walden of the Hawaii Free Press
– Colin Moore, Director of Political Science at UH, and Neil Milner a columnist at Civil Beat,
– Ken Schoolland, author and Economist
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.