This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Jose Torra, head of Movimiento Libertario de Mexico
– Brian Hughes, General Manager of Uber
– David Jung, owner of Ecocab
– Jim Nielson, founder of the California Alliance to Protect Private Property Rights
– Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press
– Ken Schoolland, author and Economist
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.