This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Joe Kent and Dr. Akina discuss Maui Hospital
– Grassroot Analyst Aaron Lief on Education Savings Accounts
– Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press
– Grassroot analysts Aaron Lief and Matthew Reade on “Cool the Schools”
– Hajime Alabanza, executive assistant of Hawaii Solar Energy Association
– Ken Schoolland, author and Economist
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.