This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Grassroot researcher Andy Slaven discusses catch limits
– Andrew Walden, publisher of Hawaii Free Press, joins Dr. Akina for a weekly update
– Grassroot researcher Hirem Ruiz talks about Hawaii’s budget
– Joe Kent, Grassroot’s Vice President of Research and Development, brings us both sides of the ride sharing debate
– Grassroot researcher Andy Slaven talks about budget discrepencies on Maui
– Ken Schoolland, author and Economist, brings us another chapter from his book “Jonathan Gullible”
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.