This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Joe Kent, Grassroot’s Vice President of Research and Development, shares what he’s learned about Maui’s water meter list and bus system
– Grassroot researcher Aaron Lief talks about Education Savings Accounts
– Andrew Walden, publisher of Hawaii Free Press, joins Dr. Akina for a weekly update
– Grassroot researcher Andy Slaven brings us the latest on Hawaii’s catch limits
– Tom Yamachika explains the dangers of an illegal law passed by Hawaii’s legislature
– Ken Schoolland, author and Economist, brings us another chapter from his book “Jonathan Gullible”
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.