This episode of the Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina, we talk with:
– Caleb McMahan, former fishery observer
– Colin Moore, Political Science professor at UH
– Andrew Walden, publisher of Hawaii Free Press
– Joe Kent, VP of Research and Development
– Tom Yamachika, president of the Tax Foundation
The Grassroot Institute with Dr. Keli’i Akina is a radio show on Maui 96.7 FM KAOI, Maui’s premiere talk radio station. The show is Maui’s only free market radio talk show, hosted locally by the President of the Grassroot Institute, Dr. Keli’i Akina, and produced by Joe Kent. The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is a 501c3 non-profit independent think tank working to advance individual liberty, the free market, and limited, accountable government.